top of page

Afro Health Connect Meetups

Public·5 members
Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

Bedrock Correlation Lab Answer Key

For years I've been trying to use and modify the rock correlation labs from the state and still my students struggled. I finally sat down and created one that, though similar to those out there, is more straightforward and comprehensive.

Bedrock Correlation Lab Answer Key

We invite faculty to participate in an upcoming, fully-funded workshop, with both classroom and field components, focusing on using the IGUaNA curriculum modules in introductory level courses. These materials feature urban environmental, engineering, and forensic questions that can be answered using near-surface geophysics.

Alessandro Grippo, Ph.D.A key to lab 14 (Earth History), Fossil Indicators of Age, Environment, and Correlation answers to Lab 12 questionsLast Updated • November 30, 2016 Fossils and Age DeterminationsReview these materials and know them for the testquestion 1, page 161from bottom to top: C, O, S, D, Mor Cambrian, Ordovician, Silurian, Devonian, Mississippianquestion 2, page 161You shoudl draw the respective ranges for fossils F-1 and F-2. Ranges go from the bottom of the oldest Period to the Top of the youngest Period, and are indicated by a straight line closed, top and bottom, by a horizontal mark.F-1 (trilobite): C, O, SF-2 (crinoid): S, D, MThe two fossils only overlap during time S (Silurian)question 3, page 161Region IV only contains F-1F-1 is found alone (without F-2) only during the Cambrian and the OrdovicianThe rocks in unexplored region IV were deposited during the Cambrian and the Ordovician Periodsquestion 4, page 161Region V contains both F-1 and F-2These two fossils ranges overlap only during the SilurianThe rocks in unexplored region V were deposited during the Silurian Periodquestion 5, page 162The only time when Fossil F-1 is found by itself is during times C and O (Cambrian and Ordovician)question 6, page 162The only time when Fossils F-1 and F-2 are found together is during time S (Silurian)question 7, pa